New Beginners Yoga Classes at Cardrona Village Hall, Sundays 3.30 – 4.45 pm and 4.45 – 6 pm
I am currently running yoga classes on Sunday afternoons at the village hall and would like to welcome new people to try it out.
My classes are suitable for absolute beginners and those with experience of yoga. All ages, body types and abilities are welcome.
I have 22 years experience of yoga and am a passionate advocate of the physical and mental health benefits of yoga. Classes are designed to:
- enhance strength and flexibility in the body
- maintain and improve the health of the spine, muscles and joints
- maintain and improve the health of the body’s systems, including respiratory, circulatory, digestive, nervous and endocrine systems
- enhance sporting performance and reduce the chance of injury during other sports
- promote a sense of calm and wellbeing, assisting with stress control
- introduce a wide range of yoga poses in a slow, precise manner, with clear instruction and demonstration
- focus on alignment and safety
- focus primarily on stretching, ending with 10-15 minutes relaxation
Classes are relaxed and informal, in a calm and supportive environment.
Sessions currently cost £6 for 75 minutes. You are welcome to come along for a taster session for £3 to see if you like it.
Please call or email me for further information.
With thanks and best wishes,
home: 01896 833598
mobile: 07817 372043