The Village Hall is here to serve Cardrona Village residents and surrounding communities, but it is also available to commercial hire. The hall is self-funding and therefore hire charges do apply. The committee tries to keep hire charges to a minimum to ensure that this facility is accessible to all – below are the current rates – as of 1 January 2015
Children’s Parties and one off special events
- Our basic hire charge for up to 4 hours is £32.00 – allowing time for setting up and clearing away.
- CVA members who hire the hall will receive a £4 discount.
- Functions beyond 4 hours are charged an additional £4 per additional half hour. (£3.50 per half hour for CVA members)
- A £25.00 non refundable deposit may be required.
Friday and Saturday Evening Functions
- Hire charge is a flat rate of £75.00
- CVA members who hire the hall will receive a £10.00 discount.
- A £25 non-refundable deposit may be required.
Hourly Hire Rate
- If you’re looking to book the hall for a one off hire, our hourly rate is £10.
- If you want to book the hall for a repeat booking (minimum 5 sessions), then we offer a reduction – to £9 per hour.
- Subject to availability the Hall’s table and chairs are available for hire.
- The hire is only available to CVA members who are responsible for both collection and return.
- Tables £2.00/day Chairs £1.00/day.
- Water boiler hire £10/day
To hire table and chairs please submit an online booking form
We’re available for commercial hires – please get in touch with us with your requirements.
Please click here for the latest details on payment and cancellations