FRIDAY 23rd FEBRUARY
Cardrona Village Hall, 7-8pm
Please come along to help shape the future of your village
Everyone is encouraged to attend this year’s AGM in the village hall where we will be debating & agreeing matters such as the cost of subscription for 2018, issues around maintenance of the village facilities, increasing village participation, a look at the CVA’s achievements over the past year & plans to make Cardrona an even better place to live in the future.
Unfortunately, many sections of the village have been under-represented at recent AGMs. It would be great to see engagement by people from all the different developments so that their interests can be heard & properly represented by the CVA.
- Minutes of AGM held on 17th February 2017
- Report from the Chair Person ( P Sellar)
- Report from the Treasurer (R Waddell)
- Agreement of subscription rate for 2018
- Matters Arising e.g. Clock Repairs and Security
- Resignations and Nominations for Board appointees
- Election of Boards appointees